[mythtv] Focus problems with Myth & Xine

Mon Jun 14 19:04:36 EDT 2004

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=965572&group_id=9655&atid=109655

as a workaround, I used this bash script

#!/bin/sh
xine $@
xvattr -a XV_AUTOPAINT_COLORKEY -v 1

name it play, or something else, and replace all references to xine in the
database with the name you picked

It seems that xine doesn't reset xv to it's prior configuration, their
position seems to be that it is a problem with Myth, so they are not going
to correct it.

the above script works with my Geforce2 but YMMV.

Joe.