[mythtv] Mythgallery on 16:9 screens

Craig Rindy developstuff at qwest.net
Wed Jun 16 02:49:23 EDT 2004

I've been interested in the same thing as Ed for quite some time, but it was never important enough to warrant top priority.  The patch does not fix the problem for me with a 1920 X 540 screen on a Mitsubishi HD monitor (resolution makes everything seem twice as skinny as regular old widescreen).  All images are still distorted.