[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 01:44:12 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 03:52:30PM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Well, now it doesn't dump core while it is failing to get the
> proginfo it needs to create the override =). It now creates
> type 7 and 8 with NULL chanid, zeroed out timestamps, etc.
>
> David, can you help take a look at why the override button
> options don't have proginfo when a search item is selected
> from the conflicts page?

Sorry, but I haven't looked that closely at the code changes yet.  I
saw some commits earlier so I'm guessing this is fixed now.  Please
let me know if I'm mistaken.

On a related note, Donavan, why did you comment out the the exec()
prototype in scheduledrecording.h?  That was added to force the doLoad
parameter to default to false so any modified values wouldn't be
overwritten by the ones already in the DB.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net