[mythtv] [pre-PATCH] Attempt at PAL-BG support in MythTV

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sun Jun 20 07:19:34 EDT 2004

This is my attempt at getting the option for choosing PAL-BG.
If I understand it right, this should work for v4l2 devices (at least if
mythtv accesses them as such. I'm not sure it does with the saa7134...)

However, when I launch mythbackend or a new recording starts, mythtv
still stubbornly switches to PAL-DK, which is not good in my case.

My cronjob fixes this the minute after by setting the norm to PAL-BG,
but it must be possible to make mythtv do so as well.

Maybe I need to set another mode in the v4l1 section? Anyone have an
idea what it should be? Have I horribly misunderstood something here?

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>