[mythtv] [ANNOUNCE] torrentocracy = rss + bit torrent + myth

Gary Lerhaupt gary at lerhaupt.com
Mon Jun 21 14:38:50 EDT 2004

If this what you want, I will certaintly do so.  Please confirm.

I think it is important for everyone to note (and I have this repeated
multiple times on torrentocracy.com), the plugin is devoted to only
promoting LEGAL torrents.  I will not add sites which host illegal
torrents to the feed.xml.  I will also not point people to illegal
torrents.  There is plenty of legal content out there and that is my
only focus.

I apologize for not making this clearer.

Gary