[mythtv] segfault in Recording Priorities with backtrace

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Tue Jun 22 16:41:19 EDT 2004

Craig Rindy wrote:

> TV -> Schedule Recordings -> Recording Priorities -> {Enter key}
>
> Segfault occurs and advanced recording options screen does not
> appear.  Backtrace is attached.

I'd seen this while working on the new advanced screen, it appeared to
be caused by not having a fully populated infoMap.  The driawing code
for the UITextType apeears as though it should handle a nonexistant
string fine but somehow non-existant strings aren't being seen as empty
and it screws everythign up.  I'm looking into things now.

It would help to know what theme you were using and what type of
recording you had selected..