[mythtv] [mythweb] - default theme alteration -> DefaultBig?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 23 00:21:48 EDT 2004

> Maybe this could form the basis of a 'DefaultBig' theme (or maybe we
> just should have on/off fields for callsigns and variable icon x/y
> values?)

Wouldn't it be better to just resize the images?

But on that note, I'd like to just support these icons out of the box.
Does anyone know of an official plan to use these icons instead of other
scraped ones?  Seems to me that having a single source for ALL icons
around the world is definitely a bonus.

If not, maybe it would be easy to write a grabber mythweb could call for
any icons that it doesn't have.

-Chris