[mythtv] Re: RE: [ANNOUNCE] torrentocracy = rss + bit torrent + myth

Aaron Longson zenoniii at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 00:18:26 EDT 2004

     I don't know if anyone is arguing about server space.  It's
Isaac's server, and anyone who doesn't like what he does with it can go
host their own.
     However, people arguing against the existence of such a tool are
just being silly.  Tools are tools.  Not good or bad.  Whether asshats
like me use it in ways that ignore laws that try to support an obsolete
business model matters not to the utility of such a tool.
     I know P2P is high profile right now, but you could argue that
commercial skipping has no value, at all, as a tool other than to
destroy another quickly becoming obsolete business model.
     "I wish it away!  I wish it ALL away!"