[mythtv] [patch] ViaSlice Interlaced Playback

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Jun 25 21:02:37 EDT 2004

Thanks for top posting and making me use time to rearrange!

On Saturday 26 June 2004 02:19, Mike Wood wrote:
> Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> >[snip]
> >[snip]
> >>Had more time to test and must say tvout quality improves quite a bit
> >>with your patches. The image is scharper and things like newstickers run
> >>verry smooth.
[snip]
> >My pleasure, it's been bugging me for so long now :)
> >Guess I can devote some time to teletext now then.
>
> Has this patch been committed to CVS yet?  I lost track.

This is actually concerning two patches, one that fixes a copy of the
quantizer matrix to the hardware mpeg decoder, which has not been applied
yet, because of the fact that I took the easy route for me, and not for
Isaac. I put a updated patch here:

http://kenneth.aafloy.net/mythtv-via-qmatrix-20040626.patch

The second patch, which enables interlaced playback and increased buffer sizes
has been applied to the CVS tree.

On Saturday 26 June 2004 02:22, Mike Wood also wrote:
> nevermind, just saw Isaac's reply, thanks!

So you got the fact that only one part got committed, good!

Kenneth