[mythtv] [experimental patch] DVB (Update-20040626)

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Jun 25 22:50:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

here is an updated version of the patch I've previously published. It's
against my tree after todays patch merge mayhem :)

New is some code to start decoding teletext, which is like alpha, but I'm to
drunk to remove that without breaking the patch now, and besides most people
does not have the teletext pid in their setup, so it should not be much of a
problem, just some excessive debug output somewhere :)

Ed Wildgoose, you encounter a lot of aspect ratio changes, could you please
check this patch, as it will (probably) decode WSS (Wide Screen Signalling)
in the teletext data if it is there, and you'll probably get one step closer
to not having to touch a button when your telly switches..

Enjoy, but don't complain, caus it's experimental ;)

Regards,
Kenneth

Oh, the patch?
http://kenneth.aafloy.net/mythtv-dvb-20040626.patch.bz2