[mythtv] Next Scheduler Patch (and mythweb patch)

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Mon Mar 1 02:30:25 EST 2004

> Van: David Engel <dlengel at attbi.com>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 11:15:34PM +0100, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
>> DE> Wow, the response to this patch has been, well, non-existent.
>> Sorry, been to busy :)
>
> That's understandable.  I was just expecting quite a bit since the
> plans for the changes generated a lot of interest two weeks ago.

Well, the message back then was kind of 'learn to live with it, it will be
done in this way'. That really stops reactions...

btw, you should know that I don't have any opinion about this all. I don't
even use MythTV's current priority system. IMHO whatever priority system,
I'll need to check my schedulings anyways now-and-then to see if no weird
scheduling decissions are done (I can't really say I want something to be
_not_ recorded). But don't let this stop any of you ;-)

	Henk Poley <><