[mythtv] MythMusic "Please Wait" delay

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Mon Mar 1 20:20:06 EST 2004

Well there is a Microsoft answer if I ever heard one... write code thats not
up to par, and the solution is to buy better hardware? BS. Write good code
to begin with.

Sorry if you feel like I'm bashing your code, but if its not good, its not
good, and $300 in new hardware is not the answer. I dont care HOW you
sort/build a list, 1800 items should not take 30+ seconds to sort.

It pisses me off, so when I fix it I'll make a patch available.