[mythtv] Slow MythMusic (and likely other slow list building) problem solved

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Tue Mar 2 16:24:45 EST 2004

Right as always? What the hell is wrong with you people. I said I cant find
it, not that its not there. I've been posting to this list for one frigging
day, and I'm "right as always"

Thats interesting.

A whole lot of people here are taking severe personal offense to stuff for
no apparent reason.

I'm now quite sorry I ever opened my mouth, and I'll be sure to keep it shut
in the future. Any other problems I fix in the code, I'll be sure to keep my
mouth shut about that too. I seriosuly didnt know I needed to watch my words
and keep political correctness in mind when posting to a bunch of developers
here.