[mythtv] Myth Backend Monitor

Shawn Edwards sedwards at theedwards.org
Wed Mar 3 23:44:20 EST 2004

If I may, a small patch to your script.  I don't know if this is
universal, but it was required to get it working on my backend.

I also changed the $BackendRestart to a @BackendRestart so there could
be more than one thing required to kill old backends and restart the
backend (I don't run mythbackend under daemontools, although that's a
nice way to do it).

Thanks a bunch for this script.