[mythtv] MythMusic segfault

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Mar 4 11:23:33 EST 2004

Ok, any ideas at all what I could try to do?

-Tako

On /Tue Mar  2 19:02:53 EST 2004, Ken Bass wrote:/
>On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:44:58 +0100, Tako Schotanus
><quintesse at palacio-cristal.com <http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev>> wrote:
>
>>/Already for some time now I've had the problem that MythMusic crashes at
/>>/seemingly random moments.
/>>/Of course I've compiles mythtv and mythmusic with debugging turned on
/>>/and I've tried to use gdb to track what is going on.
/>>/But every time it segfaults gdb says there is no information to display
/>>/(no threads or something like that).
/>>/
/>>/Does anybody know what I might be doing wrong?
/>