[mythtv] Suggestion for scheduler

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 4 12:37:48 EST 2004

I have a ReplayTV and it seems to be able to pick things up that are about
one hour ahead or behind the original timeslot as well as extending the
recording if the show happens to be longer (as in a one hour special Friends
episode, or supersized, or whatever).

I think something like that is reasonable enough.  Set time ranges still
could encounter a problem where a show extends between ranges and gets
missed because of that.  A simple one hour before and after check as well as
duration check should be enough.

Kevin