[mythtv] Media monitoring few questions

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Thu Mar 4 13:08:22 EST 2004

I actually work around the possibility to play a cd / dvd of data in
mythvideo.
For that I just add a node in the tree (videotree) to allow user to
select a file from a cd / dvd rom.

But I have few problems with mediamonitoring.
When I insert o cd data in my mythbox, it open directy videotree and i
can browse my cd. this cd is mounted by mediamonitoring but never
unmount. It will be good if cd is unmount when i leave videotree.

What is the best way to do this ?

Is it possible to intercept a signal when the user press the eject
button of the cd /dvd device ?