[mythtv] seg fault on xbox.. backtrace enclosed

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 7 16:16:41 EST 2004

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 12:05:12AM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 06 March 2004 09:26 pm, Kirby Vandivort wrote:
> > Lately (last week or two) my xbox has been segfaulting on me when I exit
> > a recording.  Doesn't seem to matter if I let the recording play to the
> > end, or if I hit the escape key.
> >
> > I suspect that the problem is related to the invalid socket 19 message.
> > It isn't always socket 19.  A couple of nights ago i noticed that it
> > was socket 16.  BT below is cvs from yesterday.
>
> Can you try to reproduce with current CVS?  Not sure if what I changed is it,
> but I think it's likely.  Wasn't a recent change, though...

I've been having the problem for a week or so.  Just hadn't had time to
do anything with it.  At any rate, I've now managed to exit recordings
both via escape and letting it play to end, so locking down the udp
thing seemed to have fixed the problem.  Thanks!

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and
Senior Research Programmer            Computational Biophysics