[mythtv] Isaac's unemployment

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Mar 9 15:53:15 EST 2004

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 03:12 pm, Michael Thomson wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Am I the only one whose reaction to Isaac's recent news was "Hey, can I
> Paypal him 10 bucks?".
>
> I'm sure he won't be out of work long, at least with the CV entries related
> to MythTV vision setting, project management and coding, but every little
> helps when there's nothing coming in.
>
> What do you all think? More importantly, what does Isaac think!

I think it's really wonderful that people would want to donate to me or to the
project.  I'm just rather uncomfortable with the idea of taking money from
random people.  On the other hand, the question does get asked at least a
couple times a month, so, I dunno..  Maybe I'll set up a paypal link later
this week, maybe not.  I'll think about it.

Isaac