[mythtv] [BUG] possible to change channels while watching recordings

Toph toph at abi2ooo.org
Tue Mar 9 19:08:13 EST 2004

I'm using mythtv-0.14 and have experienced a little bug:

	When watching a previously recorded program, I'm still able to change
the channel on my tuner by pressing the associated number key (not on
the num-block, but the main keyboard).
	That's pretty annoying when you're just recording something else, and
you notice at the end that you have recorded the wrong program most of
the time, just because you accidentally hit any number. Okay, that
doesn't happen too often, but there's no need to be able to change
channels, when watching recordings anyway.

Thanks!

	Toph