[mythtv] Xlib: unexpected async reply

Kenneth Aafl°y ke-aa at frisurf.no
Tue Mar 9 21:57:23 EST 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 03:27, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 03:02:53AM +0100, Kenneth Aafl?y wrote:

> > > Can you try this patch and see if it still works?
> >
> > Thought this was already in CVS?
>
> No, Isaac disabled the screensaver control entirely.  I was trying to find
> the root cause.

Yup, and as i've previously said on #mythtv @ freenode.org, i'm stupid for not
noticing this fact, actually thought (when i read the patch) that you where
adding the #if 0  statements...ah well..sorry for the outburst!

I belive Ivor has the latest patches in his build though, and still seeing
these..?

--

Kenneth
ke-aa at frisurf.no