[mythtv] Another scheduler bug I think

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Wed Mar 10 17:08:19 EST 2004

>>   Show 1 19:00-20:30 Channel 3 Tuner 1
>>   Show 2 20:00-21:00 Channel 5 Tuner 2
>>
>>   I've got a 5 minute postroll. At 20:32 I tried to start a recording on Channel
>>   3 via MythWeb, but it got marked in red saying: "Another program with a higher
>>   recording priority will be recorded".

sno> Sounds like the same bug as I saw - When show 1 finishes it probably
sno> started recording show 2 even though they overlap by 30 minutes.

Don't  think  it's  the  same,  because  Show  2  was  already recording when it
happened.  Problem  seemed  to  be  that it wasn't possible to start a recording
during the postroll or something..

Also  the  thing  with  not  beeing  able to toggle back a recording that's been
canceled  made  this  evening a pita. All hell broke loose and I couldn't record
any  of the two ongoing shows even tho both tuners where free.. Eventually I got
it going with a backend restart, but it was too late.

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se