[mythtv] Another scheduler bug I think

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Mar 11 02:40:42 EST 2004

David Engel wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:08:19PM +0100, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
>
>>Also  the  thing  with  not  beeing  able to toggle back a recording that's been
>>canceled  made  this  evening a pita. All hell broke loose and I couldn't record
>

> The ability to make the scheduler re-enable a recording has already
> been discussed and I intend to add support for doing that.  The bigger
> remaining issue is what should the user-inteface be like.  I'm very
> open to suggestions.

This may be something that ties into however you plan to do the
overrides with Single attributes. It could be like overriding
the canceled showing so there would be no need for any new
user-interface.

In the current interface, the override page for "S" has only a
stopped message and an OK button. Maybe you could add a button
to do the magic of re-enabling the recording.

--  bjm