[mythtv] Re: mythtv presentation at the CeBIT

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Mar 12 09:11:23 EST 2004

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 01:10:07PM +0000, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>
> >I forgot the location: Hall 23, Stand D51 at the Hauppauge booth.
> >

> does this imply that hauppauge are friendly to mythtv?

Yes :)

> will they help to get the ivtv drivers working fully?

Yes, but note that Hauppauge != Conexant, so for the critical
components (encoder/decoder chips) Hauppauge cannot help directly.

> will they help with the mediamvp device?

I don't know. How could they help with the mediamvp?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net