[mythtv] DVB mythtv support

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sun Mar 14 18:31:14 EST 2004

I don't think this type of patch exists, but from my understanding of
the hdtvrecorder code, and the dvb code is similar, this shouldn't be
very difficult to do. Right now the hdtvrecorder just looks at each packet
and if it isn't in the current program stream, it dumps it. Instead you
could write each program to it's own file, the only problem is telling
myth at a higher level about it.

-- Daniel