[mythtv] Re: Recordings are starting late (using callsign)

David Shay david at shay.net
Fri Mar 19 22:18:45 EST 2004

I have been working on how to integrate the DataDirect service
(labs.zap2it.com) to provide higher-quality, faster access to guide data.
As a part of that, I was looking at the overall approach to video sources
and how scheduling handled that.  It would make more sense to key more
things of off callsign rather than chanid, and would potentially ease this
integration somewhat.  There's my vote...