[mythtv] Backend dying

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Mon Mar 22 02:08:37 EST 2004

>> > Sorry, to repet my request here, but my system has become _completly_
>> > unstable.
>> >
>> > Can someone _please_ tell me what this error message means?
>>
>> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-20.html#ss20.9
>> and

s> Hmm, thta link points to how to recompile MythtV with debuging so one can
s> use gdb on it.

s> Seems like a pretty extreme way to get a simple answer as to what a
s> particular error message means.

s> Not quite as much work as reading all of the source code to find it.

s> But a lot more work than someone who already understans teh source code
s> providing a simple answer.

Dude, you missed the second link.

--
Best regards,