[mythtv] [patch] cle266 intra|inter_matrix fix

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Mon Mar 22 15:39:53 EST 2004

Sorry, checked again and had an i where it should have been j. Looks good now.
Hard to see much difference on my TV but thanks for the patch.

Out of curiousity, do you get the OSD flashing using viaslice decoding? When I
watch a recording and press 'i', the OSD with the time counter flashes
horribly every time the time changes on the OSD. I've asked about this a
couple of times on the list with no response. Just curious if you see the
same thing since we have the same hardware. I know it can work since this
problem just started a few months ago.

Thanks

Curtis