[mythtv] Internet/DVB Radio

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Fri Mar 26 06:41:28 EST 2004

Lo Chaps, Apols in advance if this has already been talked to death..

Anyone know of or are there plans to intergrate web radio into mythtv?,
  Currently the UK DVB-T broadcasts includes a dozen or so broadcasts
(audio pid but no video pid) but alas mythtv falls over without a video
pid. Guess I could fake one but it would be nicer if I could have the
option to have some eye candy look Goom so wouldn't it fit better into
mythmusic.

The other one is internet radio, which there are a few linux clients
for.. But not sure how that would plug into mythtv.

Regards
Simon

--
Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice.