[mythtv] [patch] cle266 intra|inter_matrix fix

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Fri Mar 26 13:46:39 EST 2004

Kenneth,

I've tried the CVS mythtv as well right now and I must admit the output is HORRIBLE. My entire screen is filled with noticeable vertical lines and sometimes it's a bit blocky as well (as in small rectangles in the imagery).

p.s. I'm using Ivor's opensource libddmpeg.

Jelle.

msn: j_kalf at hotmail.com
jabber: rroet at jabber.org
ICQ: 5410292
----
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc