[mythtv] recording music to CD

Gerald Gryschuk gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 26 18:09:30 EST 2004

Hmm, I didn't know that.  Actually I knew I had to use cdrecord v2. But
the other stuff I hadn't heard before. I've been doing more ripping than
burning lately so I really haven't noticed.

I guess I should go back to the ide-scsi emulation, it's not like it's
rocket science anyway.

Gerald Gryschuk <gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca>