[mythtv] MythTV in a window

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 28 15:58:57 EST 2004

Colin
	I'm happy to look into the 1st of these (cursor being left alone)
since I've recently been looking at that area of the code. I am reasonably
confident that making the cursor visible when the mouse moves should be easy
and I suspect should be the default behavior when you have the "run in
window" option set.

John