[mythtv] compile problem related to latest cvs commits

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 13:31:59 EST 2004

I'm having problems with the latest cvs on my EPIA-M. I had been running
Kenneth's inter/intra matrix patch which was working perfectly and gave me a
better picture quality than I had ever had before. I saw these changes were
updated into cvs and then this morning I saw the mpeg12.c file was updated
so I thought I'd grab the latest cvs.
Well the compile problem has cleared up, but now I have no picture at all.
Well technically I have a picture but its all white with a few coloured
blocks appearing.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I thought it may have been something I did, but I've just tried a fresh cvs
tree and it's the same.

I'm going to take a better look at the code and see if I can figure it out.
Though I'm sure someone else will beat me to it ;-)

Adam