[mythtv] compile problem related to latest cvs commits

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 14:35:57 EST 2004

There are no error messages - which is unusual in its own right as I usually
have a few prebuffering pauses. If you have any idea where I could start
poking around I'm not a bad c++ coder but I don't really know anything about
mpeg or video. I'm keen to have a go though. Any pointers would be great.

Thanks,

Adam