[mythtv] Any plans

henri henri at qais.com
Wed Mar 31 11:18:47 EST 2004

On 1 Apr 2004, Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 08:20:31AM -0600, Adam Biskobing wrote:
> > I think this is a problem not so much with Myth, but with the program
> > data received.  Tivo's program data is marked with first run episodes,
> > what we get from XMLTV is not.
>
> Speak for yourself; repeated episodes are flagged as reruns here
> according to Mythweb. I'm running tv_grab_au 0.1.

same here using tv_grab_na

here is the info in the db:

mysql> select title, previouslyshown from program where title like '%Law & Order%';
+-----------------------------------+-----------------+
| title                             | previouslyshown |
+-----------------------------------+-----------------+
| Law & Order                       |               1 |
| Law & Order                       |               1 |
| Law & Order: Criminal Intent      |               1 |
| Law & Order: Special Victims Unit |               0 |
| Law & Order                       |               1 |
| Law & Order                       |               0 |
| Law & Order: Criminal Intent      |               1 |
| Law & Order: Special Victims Unit |               0 |
8 rows in set (0.01 sec)

now, previouslyshown is not set for 100% of the shows, but
it usually is for the primetime stuff on the broadcast
stations in my area.

even if it wasn't used for the scheduler it would be nice to
have that info stored in recorded table

henri