[mythtv] Any plans

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 31 17:53:16 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 14:56, Derek Atkins wrote:
> "Adam Biskobing" <tv at badmoon.com> writes:
>
> > If I remember correctly that is a little different.  Previouslyshown is data
> > gathered from Myth, and not from XMLTV.  I could be wrong about this, if so,
> > someone please correct me.
>
> Consider yourself corrected.  This is from xmltv.
>
> -derek
I don't think the problem is XMLTV.  I think it is that the program info
(in the US) does not include the information on whether the show is a
repeat or not.  If the show has been previously recorded by myth then it
is in the DB and it won't be recorded if you tell it not to record
repeats.
This may be different in other countries.  I noticed earlier in the
thread that somepeople running tv_grab_na and tv_grab_au said that their
tv data had "repeat" info.
Is that right?

-jose-