[mythtv] Any plans

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 31 19:53:38 EST 2004

Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> writes:

> I guess it should be pointed out that the station re-brodcasting
> a show that has been previously aired is a different piece of
> information than a DVR tracking that it has recorded an episode
> before. Personally, I don't find the information in the listings
> that the show is a re-broadcast all that interesting. If I haven't
> seen it before then it's new to me ;-).

Which is fine unless you've been watching Law & Order for N years
before you got your MythTV and you don't want to have to record those
hundreds of hours of shows just to delete them.  (Feel free to replace
any long-lived show that's re-broadcast for a dozen hours a week.
E.g. Stargate-SG1, Trading Spaces, etc).

-derek