[mythtv] Proposed MythMusic Interface Improvements

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sun May 2 09:36:33 EDT 2004

J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> Tako Schotanus wrote:
>
>> Well personally I positively hate it and never use it at all because
>> selection is extremely slow if you don't have any page up/down mapped
>> to your remote. I always wished I could select more than one letter
>> so I could narrow down the list a lot more.
>

> So why not map keys to it?  I mean if it didn't allow page up/down
> that'd be one thing but it does so you really only have yourself to
> blame.

1. Maybe because I don't have more buttons on my control?
2. Maybe because even if I did have more buttons they would hardly be
labelled PageUp/Down so other people would have to follow a course just
to use MythTV
3. Maybe because I think MythTV should work well enough with just
Up/Down/Left/Right/Select/Menu and Info buttons?

Please THINK before shooting your mouth off and start assigning blame to
people.

-Tako