[mythtv] PATCH mythfrontend_nl.ts

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu May 13 04:59:25 EDT 2004

Good idea of course but I think it won't be done unless somebody just
goes and does it.

Would be nice to have:
- some kind of cron job that just looks at what is in CVS and generates
some info on what still needs to be done. Put some statistics up on a
website with links to the files that still need work (and to HOWTOs
explaining how to do the translation).
- some simple GUI tool to help you with the translation