[mythtv] MythVideo browse mode

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Fri May 14 21:36:31 EDT 2004

I'd like to make the browse mode MythVideo use the same keys for
incrementing and decrementing the parental control level as the video
manager.  The problem is the defaults for these keys are the left/right
arrow keys that browse mode uses for navigation.  What I'm thinking of
doing is make up/down the navigation keys for browse mode since they tie
in with the page up/down.

I've tweaked the UI a bit to allow for longer descriptions & titles, as
well as properly displaying utf8 characters and added a popup menu to
expose some of the "hidden" functionality.

Here's a couple screenshots:

http://www.jdonavan.net/myth/screens/new_vid_ui1.jpg
http://www.jdonavan.net/myth/screens/new_vid_ui2.jpg