[mythtv] New version of windows filters (was: Mythweb and Windows Media Player over Samba)

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun May 16 07:43:05 EDT 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> Thanks for this, it works nicely. The only problem is that
> IE6 loads the
> file as a .php instead of a .asx (Mozilla Firefox produces a .asx).
> I've never been able to get the myth:// url's to work because
> I'm always
> using CVS versions, so this is a good alternative.
>
> - Damon Searle

I have released a new version of the directshow filters, it's been updated
to myth protocol version 8 so you may have better luck with this release.
Unless the protcol version has been updated again since yesterday.

It woud be intresting to know how well the new buffering code works with
wireless lans.

If you want to give it a try, download it from: