[mythtv] Mythweb title sort in mythvideo listings page

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Mon May 17 11:46:39 EDT 2004

The mythvideo page in mythweb is sorted by reverse
alphabetical on the title.  Any reason why it isn't
done in forward order, which makes a lot more sense
to me?

in video.php
// Set sorting
    if (!is_array($_SESSION['video_sortby']))
        $_SESSION['video_sortby'] = array(array('field' => 'title',
-                                                   'reverse' => true));
+                                                   'reverse' => false));

Any consideration to making the cover image and/or
title a link to start playing the file in your
media player like we have on the recorded programs
page?  I don't really know php but I should be able
to figure how to do this with a little reading.
Anything that I would need to consider in approaching
this?

Thanks,
Bob C