[mythtv] Manual recordings in mythweb

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed May 19 18:36:27 EDT 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>> The sheduled programs page works, but i was talking about the
>> recorded programs page, the one with a preview image of the
>> recording.
>
> oh, hmm...  guess I'll have to look into that one.  Mythweb gets its
> recorded-program list straight from mythbackend, and I don't THINK I
> toss anything that it doesn't know what to do with (in case
> manually-recorded programs look different in the data stream)....
>
> hmm, looks like I skip over shows with no chanid or length.  Anyone on
> the backend dev team know if this would be the case?  I'll try to poke
> around with this bug at some point, but more info would be nice.
>
> -Chris

I fount another thing, posibly related.

On the recorded programs page at the bottom, there is a line like this:
"32 programs, using 90 GB out of 101 GB"

But I don't have 32 recorded programs, even with the manual recordings that
I can't see, it still can't be 32.

The record table contains 35 rows and the table recorded contains 16 rows,
mythweb shows 15 recordings.
One recording was manualy scheduled and isn't shown.

So there may be some other problem with the recorded programs page, I looked
at the php code but I didn't find anything obviously wrong.