[mythtv] Development of MythTV

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed May 19 19:57:15 EDT 2004

Henk Poley wrote:

>in any way related to that) I have the following question.

That "troll" was me.    Instead of asking someone who might actually
know what to put on that page you made  up your own list and  top it off
you were giving flat wrong information.  I removed your wish list a few
times, and tried get it into your head why I was removing it.

If you'd like to start a user wish list page on the wiki for folks to
look over for development ideas by all means do so.  Just label it as
such, instead of pretending your list of tasks reflects the goals of any
of the people who regularly contribute code to MythTV.