[mythtv] Bug in mythweb in latest CVS

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Fri May 21 10:28:04 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:41:09PM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > > mythweb hasn't been updated yet to handle the new overrides mechanism.
> > Possibility on that happening in the next week?
>
> If someone tells me what the changes were, probably...

Didn't you get my emails?  I copied you on everything when I was
working this out with Bruce.

In short:

To create a "do record" override, clone the existing record table
entry, set the rectype to kOverrideRecord, let the user edit any
options applicable to single episodes and save the new record entry.

To create a "don't record" override, clone the existing record table
entry, set the rectype to kDontRecord and save the new record entry.

To revert a program to normal recording, delete the override record
table entry.

David
--
David Engel