[mythtv] Bug in mythweb in latest CVS

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri May 21 12:31:05 EDT 2004

>> In short:
>
> ok, that should be relatively easy.  we'll see if I can get my machine
> at home working well enough that I can actually code (fedora core 2
> upgrade annoyances - fc2 is imho NOT ready for primetime).

I upgraded to fc2 some days ago, and my machine is much more stable than it
was before.
The only problems I found was that I was forced to use the other network
driver for my card, previously on 2.4 kernels I used tulip driver because it
was able to use full duplex, but now I had to use de4x5 module for the
network which is worse.

The other problem was the new imap server, I realy don't like the new one
and I didn't want to mess with it to get it working so I built the old
redhat 9 imap rpm from source and used that one instead.