[mythtv] Some bugs (0.15)

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat May 22 15:18:29 EDT 2004

David Engel wrote:
> On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 11:59:20AM +0200, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
>
>>This is also a major PITA since it really screws up the recording..
>>
>> 4 -> It's possible to switch channels during the recording of a show if you
>>      watch it in-progress and hit a number (might only be true if you use the
>>      "Switch channels without Select" feature).
>

> I thought I fixed this several weeks ago.

I thought so too so I tried it ;-).

WORKSFORME. While watching a recording in-progress, I press
the number of a valid station and let it timeout (pressing a
number then Enter reports "Saved Position"). Seeking to the
end shows that the encoder did not change channels as it had
in previous versions.

--  bjm