[mythtv] Latest mythweb CVS and zlib compression oddities.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sun May 23 03:11:23 EDT 2004

As far as I can tell, ob_gzhandler isn't enabled:

output_buffering no value no value
output_handler no value no value

zlib
ZLib Support
enabled
Compiled Version
1.2.1
Linked Version
1.2.1
       Directive
      Local Value
      Master Value
zlib.output_compression
Off
Off
zlib.output_compression_level
-1
-1
zlib.output_handler
no value
no value

What am I missing?

This works OK:
    php_value zlib.output_handler           1

Adding this gives be gibberish:
    php_value zlib.output_compression       1

Without the above line but having this:
    php_value zlib.output_compression_level 4

Is not a problem...?

PHP version is 4.3.4 - tons of extentions. These registered streams:
php, http, ftp, https, ftps, compress.zlib, compress.bzip2

It's not a big deal since I have my output back without that one line,
but it may throw others off as well...