[mythtv] [patch] Recording HDTV when no signal causes segfault

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue May 25 15:52:03 EDT 2004

It isn't segfaulting on a bad channel here, but it does seem to be
entering some kind of invalid state. First, the recorder started when
it shouldn't have. Of course, it didn't record any video, but while
'mythtv' complained about the lack of video, it didn't return to
'mythfrontend' which I think it should have after the 15 second timeout.
I'll look at it tonight.

-- Daniel