[mythtv] Developing mythtv

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Tue May 25 16:37:46 EDT 2004

Hi Miguel,
You are boring because you don't create a new thread ;-)
I'm not angry, i just inform you that you should create a new mail when
you want create a new topic (you shouldn't reply to an other mail to
create a new topic) because it's more clear in the mailing list ( and in
my mail browser too)
thanks

now let me reply to your post :
Personnaly i just use vi, but i'm not an example !
For writing interface, i believe that they use gimp to make background,
button ...
And we use xml file to make consistant menu. for editing xml file you
can use gHands if you are under gnome or kHands if u are under kde :-)
personnaly i never made picture because i use what is already do and i
edit xml file with vi again.

But you ask a good question then let the others to reply
regards,
Xavier